The County where I live and work.
- Cliffs at Bosigran, West Cornwall
- Mine Ruins, Botallack, West Cornwall
- Zennor Quoit burial chamber
- Rock solid, Zennor, West Cornwall
- Incoming Tide, Porthcurno Beach
- Dawn over the river, Sunny Corner, Truro
- The Crown Mines, Botallack
- The Coastal Cliff path, West Cornwall
- Spring at Enys Gardens, near Falmouth
- Bosigran Cliff, West Cornwall
- The Coastal Path, near Lands End
- Storm waves, St Ives.
Cornwall, the county where I was born and raised.
The longest coastline in the UK and one of the most diverse counties. Full of history and legend….and pasties !!
View More in Store »